Tuesday 10 March 2009

The Mysteries of Life are Infinite

by flippedcanvas, Mar 9, 2009
Is/Was/Will it always be the Almighty or is/was/will always be what the events of our life brings us through!

you are God or are you the one people wanna call you as One greater entity?

Is that you who were speaking through the pangs of guilt or was it our mere simple paranoia? Perhaps we were up to things who we shouldn't been up to.

The flood of life is immense I think sometimes we are the masters as we administer that power for the good and bad of life.

I saw you laying not far from me in a dream and yet I was scared of your sight.

We blame one another for things we shouldn't blame each other for and what is it for?

We don't sleep and feel your presence but is it really you or our mind playing tricks on us?

There's been far too many theories lurking over the essence of you but do you exist and in what form do you exist if you really do?

They saw you lying not far from me but they ran away or ran out of luck because they didn't want to see you?!

It was a strange place full on entertainment ranged well from chaos to disturbing happenings like throwing bottles to one another people and then the crowd I decided to run off with vanished like they were never meant to be in the first place.

The way laid down to a subterranean crypt how more spooky could that be? That was when the guys who I ran off with disappeared all at once as well as the guy who had a pony tail who resembled Jesus Christ.

I saw you laying not far from me in a dream and yet I was scared of your sight.

I saw a cross forming from a giant packet of cigarettes laying down low in front of my very eyes then this packet turned into the cross itself and a phosphorescent yellow eyes Jesus radiated the whole crypt.

I went asking forgiveness and the man said to me I BEG YOU NOT TO CALL MY NAME!

Most of all of that went in the dream I then woke later with the light blinding my eyes and spent the whole day thinking and feeling a sense of holy possession and psychic powers!
http://www.authspot.com/Poetry/The-Mysteries-of-Life-are-Infinite.582297

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is some writing. keep it up though. Even though your site takes forever to load I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii friend, your blog is excellent and I will be required to come back to see your articles on your blog and I hope that can stay in touch, and that thou hast come to my
    blog, and you can help with visits and can also benefit have of it, if I understand, a great greeting
    http://luckyintoeracomputers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete