Monday 23 February 2009

WHY DO I LOVE MY FAVED FORUM HUH!?


It must've been roughly 5 years ago today well how about yesterday then buddies?! I just kinda got lumbered on searching for UNCLE TUPELO a band that I then discovered ooh yeaps well away from the so-called www.altcountrytab.com/forum from my local town record shop called Andy Records. Stepping back into altcountry anyhows it must be said that due to my silly lack of confidence couldn't work out a way to call meself so decided to have albert as my username but then the blue inky was part of my great ranky in that place like charky and the most notable appreciating fellows can/could tell about.....it!
Why do I love my faved altcountry forum? Well for start the music is most times well satisfying secondly the bunter is way ridiculous to the point of pure sheer perfected hysteria thirdly it's a good way to make new buddies too we're more than invisible at altcountry we're under the crazy wrap humans sensitive and sensible!
Well this might go on and on so I leave it to later okay!?
All the best to any reader or to the pc/s itself/themselves.
Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment